Easily set up a risk management system all in one place
Collaborating with your team on setting up the needed process has never been easier.
Start 14 day trial
What the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act requires you to do:
- Set up a „Supply Chain Act Roundtable“ to allocate and define long-term responsibilities.
- Track the responsibilities/monitoring measures in writing (in your compliance management system).
- As the management, define the financial and human resources for appropriate monitoring of the supply chain (= own business as well as direct supplier, in case of substantiated knowledge, also indirect suppliers).
- The Act recommends the creation of the position of a human rights officer reporting directly to the management.
- At least once a year and on an occasion-related basis, the management must be informed about the current status of the work.