Who should use relatico API?
- Organizations and teams that want to make the most of relatico by
- retrieving documents and related data from your existing IT environment
- writing documents and related data to your existing IT environment
- When you need to sync documents and data back and forth in larger quantities/ volumes and in real time
- If you have complex workflows that need to be supported or
- If your teams, departments, locations and business partners need document access with minimized manual labor
What does relatico API do?
- Enables you to safely connect relatico data with business software, eg.:
- ERPs like SAP, MS Navision/ Dynamics, Infor, ProAlpha etc
- Specialist software like Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS), Quality Management Software, Production Management Tools or Supply Chain/ Procurement Software
- Your sales and marketing tools or platforms like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo etc.
- Other document storage software and legacy DMS
- Enables you to integrate relatico data with the data flow from other tools that you wish to run on top of relatico
- Enables you to connect relatico to your web-based infrastructures like intranets or reporting tools/ Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Get started faster by using relatico API access during setup
- Keep up to date with all data changes
- Eliminate lots of hours of manual editing and writing emails
- Provide fast access to relatico data from other applications
- Smoothen your processes and workflows